Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Time to wake up!

As usual, I have a lot of work to do today. First of all, I must go buy fresh fruits for Miss Cardew’s breakfast (bloody rotten child), then I must follow the instructions that mister Worthing gave me in this sealed envelope before he left for London. I don’t know what bloody contraptions he’s working on, but it smell bad (like every idea he had before). I guess we will know what he has in mind on Monday.


Mister Chasuble is suppose to great us with is person today. I don’t know if it’s the man or that oversize cassock of his, but it looks like there an aura of utter-silliness hovering above this man. I don’t know how Miss Prism can be so fond of this man, he look like a big top with all that cloth hanging on his shoulders. It is such a disgrace for such a lovely lady to be attracted by this coot. I can seek more interest in the study of Germanic languages than speaking to this man.


On a side note, I should go boil the water for the tea and pick those fruits; I don’t want my arse kicked by Mister Worthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment