Tuesday, July 5, 1994

Woolton Trip

I’m writing these couple of lines before leaving for Woolston to meet Cecily Cardew. Before getting into this I’m glad to announce to you that I finally was able to declare my love to Miss Fairfax. Unfortunately it turned out to be much more complicated that it looked. I had to answer far too many ridiculous questions about myself. In fact, Gwendolen's ‘’mamma’’ which I decently call a Gorgon (still have just no clue what on earth a Gorgon is but, in any case, that quite suits her) asked me tons of questions for her to see if I was eligible on her list of suitors for Gwendolen…what a Gorgon! Finally, I will hurry to Woolton. I have important things to do there: I will publicly announce the death of Ernest. I’ll tell everyone he died in Paris from a severe chill, I just hope that Algy was right and that a chill is not hereditary or anything of that sort!! Hopefully Cecily will get over my death quickly…or the death of my brother…Ernest's death…assuming that I’m not Ernest for real…ok that is just getting way too complicated. I've got to go to Woolston. Talk to you soon dear Diary...

No comments:

Post a Comment