Friday, July 1, 1994

Gwendolen journal

Dear journal,

Today, I decided to go to the mansion of my beloved Ernest to surprise him. I was not able to sustain my joy of seeing him again because yesterday, he asked me to marry him. When I arrived at his mansion, I met Cecily. At first, she seemed to be a very nice woman. After a long discussion in the sumptuous garden, it turned out that we were both engaged to the same man, who was Ernest. After this shocking news, I became mistrustful to her because I was thinking that she was stealing my man. Soon, we discovered the little trick the two men were playing on us. Cecily and I were totally crushed and stopped being distrustful about each other and became very bests friends, because we had to support each other emotionally after this. It will take time before I’ll be able to see this man again because of his duplicity and the silly trick about Ernest. Maybe one day, I will feel something again for Jack, or whoever he is.

15 comments:

  1. you won't flirt with this man Earnest !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to eat cucumber sandwitch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you could always bring some to bunbury! I'm shure cucumbers cures many illnesses

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better have some cucumbers sandwiches for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope gwendolen will not eat them...there might be GHB in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. shes a mermaid she will eat you get away from there

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to talk to Cecily about the marriage case but she's not answering :(

    ReplyDelete