Friday, July 1, 1994

algernon diary

Dear diary,

Does anyone really know who Ernest is? I think that I could transform myself into Ernest so I could charm Cecily, my love. I think I will charm her enough so maybe our relationship will turn into love eventually. One of the problems is that I will have since Ernest and jack are brothers is that they are cousins with Cecily. Now if I want to approach her I need to act as if I were her cousin. Acting like a cousin will be hard since inside of me I know that I am not her real cousin. Anyways, maybe I should bring her some flowers, maybe it will put her in a positive way toward what she is thinking of me, but at the same time it could look like some love between cousins and I wonder what she would think of that. I wonder how Ernest acts, even if no one knows him. Love is always hard to explain even when you are not in the character, but I hope that it will work out between her and me. Dear diary I need to go now I will meet my dear love, alias my cousin. My dear friend bunbury made me get rid of taking tea with my aunt so i could go and have a chat with Cecily.

No comments:

Post a Comment